Thursday, March 19, 2009

Word travels fast....












    
















It seems like the word is officially out now. We have pretty much announced to everyone that we are expecting. I think that as far as the majority goes, we have covered all the bases. If not, word will keep spreading I'm sure. Facebook really helped in that matter! Henry and Virginia want to be called Nonie and Popie. :) They just informed us of that. My mom and dad want to be called Mimi and Pop, and Donna wants to be called Nonna. I haven't heard from Rick yet, but our child will be so confused with all these names. That doesn't even include Donna's parents. Poor child. Everything seems to be going fairly well. I still have to eat every few hours and will be more than happy when these 12 weeks are over. I think my mom is even more protective now than she ever has been. She calls me everyday but now its a lot more. I'm sure it will die down once the shock has surpassed but it is still a bit overwhelming. It might die down for maybe 9 weeks until we find out what it is. Then comes the spoiling. Anyway I just wanted to write a quick update. I'm trying to keep some form of record of this pregnancy for my own memories and for my friends who may want some advice when they are going through it.

Carrie brought Mayer home yesterday. I hope she is feeling good! He is just a beautiful gift! I can't wait to see mine!! I'm attaching some pictures that we have taken up until now :).


3 comments:

Amanda Marie said...

I am so excited for you both! You'll be AMAZING parents! Some people are born to be mothers and you are definitely one of those people. Love you friend!

Jessica said...

I called my Dad's parents Nonnie and Poppie! =)

TheBookKnerd said...

I had a Mimi and Pops! They are the best..I know you know,since you had a Mimi too!!!!! Chad has a Nonna, they are awesome too!

I'm so glad you a blogging this, I love and want to hear every detail. Chad and I plan on starting a family in the next year or so...aiming for a 2011 baby. I'm taking a child development class right now, so if you have any questions, I just may have the info in my notes!! Like I said, I want to know EVERY detail. I like to know what I'm getting into!!...in the future!