Friday, January 29, 2010

My BIG 4 month old. . . .



Liam will be turning 4 months old this week, and I'm so excited for this next stage. He is already following us around the room with his eyes, grabbing and clutching his toys,bringing those toys to her mouth, talking more and more, and starting to roll or attempt at it anyway. He's keeping his neck up wonderfully, giggle a few times here and there, and is sitting in his bumbo like a champ :). He has been sleeping through the night regularly around 9:30 to 7:00 and then goes back to sleep for at least another hour. That has given me sanity. :) I feel so much better as far as rest goes. Liam is starting to like being with mommy over others. It's exciting to be needed but at times it's hard. I still haven't gotten control over keeping the house cleaned. I can't imagine single moms our there or women with full time jobs. Thank you mom for working so hard and dealing with keeping up our home and me! I just can't imagine. I've just had to lose the inhibitions that I once had with the house. It will get done when it gets done. We ordered Liam a teething necklace that is supposed to release minerals into his skin to prevent drooling and pain from teething. Hopefully this works wonders for him. Posted is one of his pictures from his three month photo shoot. We are excited for these next few months of first.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Liam is such a handsome baby! Welcome to mommyhood... your house will never look the same. ;)

Casey P said...

Hes so handsome. I can't believe he's already 4 months! So glad he's sleeping through the night. It makes such a difference!