Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Why Blog?

I don't know if anyone will ever read these blogs other than myself. I don't think I would even want people to read them. I've always loved to write, and I have every since I was little. I guess that's why I feel the Lord wants me to write books, but I've never been one to openly share my deepest thoughts. I would often write them down, but not in "blog" sense. It seems that when I do write them, I feel better about them. So the purpose of my blogs are simply to release my inner self at times when I don't know what else to do. I always feel better after I write. In a way, writing detoxes the thoughts that often cloud my insides. All that to say. . . . I blog for myself. For my own personal release of emotion, and more times than none, it makes me feel free.

No comments: